Aricove Manufacturer's Warranty
Please fill in the following information to successfully register your product.
What does this limited warranty cover?
Aricove warrants that your Product will be free from manufacturing defects for three (3) year commencing on the actual day of purchase, as reflected on the Aricove, Authorized stockist or Distributor's invoice/receipt provided to you on purchase of the Product. This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
For the purpose of this warranty, a 'Product' is a product which:
- Was manufactured by or on behalf of Aricove;
- Is used in a normal domestic environment, not a commercial environment;
- Was sold directly by Aricove, which is the only entity permitted to distribute Aricove Products worldwide, including on Amazon.com.
How do I make a claim?
If you purchased a Product and wish to make a claim under this warranty, you should email to email@example.com with:
- a copy of your proof of purchase of the Product, for example, your receipt;
- brief description of the fault;
- brief description of how you have used the products;
- clear evidence of the fault, for example, close-up photos.
If, following receipt of a claim under this warranty, Aricove determines that your claim in respect of a Product is valid, Aricove will replace the Product with the same or similar product at no cost to you.
When you make any claim under this warranty, it is essential that you provide a copy of your proof of purchase of the Product. A claim under this warranty is not formally made unless and until that proof of purchase is provided. You will not be able to gain the benefit of this warranty without making a claim.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
The Aricove Manufacturer's warranty will not apply to products purchased on Amazon.com or other online platforms without valid proof of purchase from Aricove directly. This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.